I guess you can tell by the title that this post has something to do with this award. Sooooo I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award four times!!!!! I am so very grateful to have been nominated and I would like to say a very special thank you to PAE Reviews,Jess,Fiona, and Katie. I love all of their blogs and you should definitely check them out.
As part of the rules of the nomination I am meant to share 7 facts about myself so here goes.
My 7 Facts
- I love pink I always have and I know its extremely girly but I just gravitate to anything pink and in my opinion rose gold is like the adult version of girly pink if that makes any sense at all. I’ve always said that if ever I have a baby girl her room is going to be the room I always wanted because I don’t think my husband would appreciate me throwing pink everywhere in our bedroom lol.
- I never try clothes on when I go out shopping. I honestly find it a hassle to take my clothes off in a store and try stuff on so I buy them and try them on when I get home.
- Dessert is my favourite part of the meal lol so I usually order something really light as a main course so I can really enjoy dessert.
- I would rather a text than a call. I don’t know why but whenever my phone rings I’m like NOOOOOOO lol I don’t even know if that might be a little mean maybe it is. I just prefer to talk face to face and if we are apart just send me a quick message.
- I was in a long distance relationship for 8 years we are married now and if you’re wondering how that worked out seeing that I prefer messages to actual phone calls there are exceptions to the rule lol my mom for example; she would call and I would rather talk to her over the phone as well.
- I am originally from St.Lucia but I live in the UK now and I have been for a little over a year.
- I am fluent in English and patois. Patois or creole is the second language spoken in St. Lucia. If you ever visit and realise that you don’t always understand what the people are saying it’s our second language lol.
And the nominees for the versatile blogger award are (lol I always wanted to announce nominations)
- Chelsea from Blissfully Bubbly
- Lauren from Laurenann Beauty
- Dominique from Dominique Lennon
- Amberly from Our little mountain tribe
- Christina from Christina Lisa Beauty
- Caitlin from Caitlin
- Emily from Beautynbrushes
- Becca from Becca- Whiting
- Ezape from Ezape Naturals
- Taslyn from Taslyn Matina
- Sophie from Case of Serendipity
- Dae from Blissfully woke
- Dallas from Strange Days Have Found Us
- Bee from Life of Bee
- Faye from The Fussy Feeder
The rules are simple nominees simply have to;
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Thank you for reading and a special thank you to all the ladies who nominated me. I am truly grateful. Xx