Vanessa from Ezape Naturals is a qualified beauty therapist with a passion for health and beauty; so when I came across her range of luxurious organic skincare I was very eager to try them. During winter my skin gets extremely dry and itchy so an ordinary body lotion does little to nothing for me. As the seasons change so does my moisturiser. According to her website her products are natural and effective for dry sensitive skin with 100% natural ingredients and 99% certified organic ingredients.
I have been using this moisturiser for about 2 weeks now and I love the benefits that I am gaining from the following ingredients.
- Organic Shea Butter: Highly moisturising to dry skin, reduces inflammation and provides relief to dry itchy skin. It also reduces irritation and bumps.
- Organic Coconut oil: Natural antibacterial and anti fungal. It prevents premature ageing and seals in moisture.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Very hydrating to the skin with omega 3 6 and 9. All three of these help prevent and reduce inflammation, protect against infection and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Organic Rosemary Oil: Protects against sun damage .
- Vitamin E: Provides skin with the necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing.
Aside from what ‘s in it, the body butter itself is pearl white in colour and melts into the skin without that sticky feel which is quite common with body butters.You can smell the rosemary but the smell doesn’t linger once applied.
Directions: Vanessa advises that the body butter be used after a bath or shower 3 times daily, but it worked well for me with only two applications; one in the morning and the other before bed.
The only downside for me is the coconut oil. The body butter is perfect for my upper body but when applied to my legs because of the comedogenic properties of coconut oil it seemed to make the bumps on my legs (strawberry legs) more obvious so this is one thing to bear in mind when choosing a body butter. Overall I would definitely repurchase because of how moisturising this body butter is. I use it on my entire upper body and feet as well and it keeps me moisturised all day. The body butter is available here. Feel free to check out Vanessa at @ezapenaturals for more of her amazing organic skincare products. What products do you use to moisturise your skin?